Recently completed UX/UI course at General Assembly, the skills gained from the course helped me to:
- Implement user research tactics to gain a deeper understanding of what users need and want.
- Identify the best ways to organize information on a given site or app.
- Design a digital product that behaves intuitively and brings joy and function to users.
- Explain my process through the use of sketches, wireframes, and presentations.
- Collaborate with design teams to see a project from start to finish.
Completed final project Cartopia an App designed to help car buyers purchase a specific or selection of cars considering running costs, featuring a direct friendly point of contact.